We research many types of Indian bonds, to design funds that offer a variety of risk and return profiles, thereby offering a comprehensive array of solutions.
View full list of Indian Debt funds.
The way we manage bond funds
We have a large team of bond investment professionals across the world, who all follow the same methodology to design and manage our funds.
Our teams conduct extensive research and analysis on the organisations that issue bonds, on the bonds themselves, and on the economic environment likely to affect them. This allows the teams to choose bonds that have strong profiles to deliver long-term returns for a given level of risk.
Remember that no investment is without risk
The value of investments and any income from them can go down as well as up and investors may not get back the amount originally invested. The value of the underlying assets is strongly affected by interest rate fluctuations and by changes in the credit ratings of the underlying issuer of the assets.
Our strengths in managing bond funds
As a global organisation, we use the expertise of our specialists around the world, and we apply what works for clients in one area to clients in other parts of the world.
- Our fund range covers different types of bonds including global, regional and single country
- We also manage funds according to a type of bond or a specific investment objective, like inflation linked bonds or short duration bonds
- To buy our funds online, visit our Online Platform
- For information on how to invest, speak to your adviser
- For fund information and performance, go to the fund centre
- For any other information, visit our contact page