Grievances and feedback - tell us what you think
We value your feedback and concerns. They help us to stay in touch with your needs and improve our service at every possible opportunity. If you have been pleased with our service, let us know as it gives us the opportunity to recognize good service by our staff. The following are the various avenues for you as an investor to contact / write to us, depending on your convenience:
If you would like to give feedback (complaint, compliment or suggestion) about our service, you can reach us:
- Customer care: Call our TOLL FREE line 1800 200 2434/1800 258 2434 (can be dialled from any phone within India). Investors calling from abroad may call on - +91 44 39923900 to connect to our Call Centre
You can call us from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm (Monday to Friday) and 8.00 am to 1.00 pm (Saturday) on our customer care numbers:
- E-Mail: Write to us on email@example.com
We will endeavour to respond to you within 2 business days from the date of receipt of your email or earlier wherever possible.
- SEBI Scores Platform: SEBI has launched a centralised web based complaints redress system (SCORES), which enables investors to lodge and follow up their complaints and track the status of redressal of such complaints. SCORES is a web based centralised system to capture investor complaints against listed companies and registered intermediaries and is available 24x7. It was introduced by SEBI to facilitate redressal of investor grievances in a speedy manner. All the activities starting from lodging of a complaint till its disposal by SEBI would be carried online in an automated environment and the status of every complaint can be viewed online at any time.
As per SEBI circular no. SEBI/HO/OIAE/IGRD/CIR/P/2018/58 dated 26 March 2018, effective from 01 August 2018, investors who wish to lodge a complaint on SCORES are required to register themselves by filling the necessary details as required in the registration form available at https://www.scores.gov.in by clicking on "Register here". Upon successful registration, a unique user id and a password shall be communicated to the investor through an acknowledgement email / SMS, post which investor can use login credentials for lodging complaint on SCORES ("Login for registered user" section). The complainant may use SCORES to submit the grievance directly to the AMC for resolution. The AMC will redress the grievance within 30 days, failing which the complaint shall be registered in SCORES.
The investor may lodge a complaint on SCORES within three years from the date of cause of complaint, where:
(i) the investor has approached the AMC for redressal of the complaint and the AMC rejected the complaint or,
(ii) The complainant did not receive any communication from the AMC or
(iii) The complainant is not satisfied with the reply given to him or redressal action taken by the AMC
The detailed circular on SCORES is available on SEBI website at www.sebi.gov.in under the category "Legal /Circulars".
- Investor Service Centres: Walk-in to any of our service centres nearest to you and speak to a Customer Service Officer who will be glad to assist you. To locate the nearest service centre, please click here
- Investor Relations Officer: If your communication was a complaint and you are still not satisfied with the resolution you may have received; you may feel free to write to the Investor Relations Officer – Ms. Rheitu Bansal, Senior Vice President – Client Operations on the registered address of the fund:
Ms. Rheitu Bansal
Senior Vice President - Client Operations – HSBC Mutual Fund
16, V. N. Road, Fort,
Mumbai - 400 001.
How we handle your complaint or other feedback
We will always respond to your complaint, suggestion or praise.
If you have a complaint, we will respond as quickly as possible. We will let you know if we can resolve the matter in 2 business days, or whether we need more time to investigate and resolve your complaint. Sometimes this may mean we have to contact our Registrar & Transfer Agent or any other service provider such as a courier agency etc, for resolving your complaint. In all cases, we will inform you of the progress of your complaint.
We shall acknowledge your feedback within 2 working days and endeavour to resolve within 10 business days
What we ask from you
You will want to tell us how you feel and have us fix the problem. So we can respond quickly and effectively to your complaint, we ask you to:
- Give us as much specific detail about your feedback. This should include your folio number and details of any communication that you have sent or received from us and the details of any phone calls or other discussions you have had with staff, about the problem you want fixed
Treat our staff with courtesy and respect
We reserve the right not to respond to messages which contain abuse, inflammatory statements or material clearly intended to intimidate.
If a complaint cannot be resolved
Where we are unable to resolve a complaint to your satisfaction, we will explain why and let you know what other options you have. Our objective is to resolve your complaint up front. If this is not possible and you are still not satisfied with our response and action taken, you can submit your complaint to Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) on the online platform provided by SEBI: www.scores.gov.in
Thank you for taking the time out to contact us. Your feedback is deeply appreciated.
We look forward to every opportunity to serve you and ensure that you are part of the highly satisfied family of HSBC Mutual Fund investors.